Our Team and Editorial Policy
For enquiries please contact us here, or simply write us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For our quarterly publication please enter your name and email address in our News Letter sign up form.
On Your Mark YVR content is not influenced by its sponsors, stake-holders or managing personnel. Our editors decide what collections, designers, brands, and news stories to feature on the site. Our primary objective is to deliver top quality, relevant and captivating fashion industry news to our readership.
On Your Mark YVR is committed to the principles of authenticity, accuracy, fairness, objectivity, and editorial integrity. On Your Mark YVR is regarded as a credible source of Fashion News and an opinionated industry resource. Through our review of fashion lines and seasonal collections, we offer unique expert commentary and well formed observations on the latest trends and runway shows while maintaining the highest ethical and professional standards. As a part of our mandate, we endeavor to bring our readership closer to the fashion world and attend fashion shows to bring readers live and up to the minute coverage, along with our trend forecasting and opinion originated style advice.
We take journalistic integrity very seriously. Our selections are painstakingly chosen, thoroughly researched, edited, and processed to ensure a balanced account of happenings with respect to the principles of objectivity and accuracy when delivering news, industry reports, individual reports, and reviews of the collections. As a matter of professionalism, particular attention is paid to: proper sentence structure, spelling, and grammar.
News sotries are set apart from advertorials, advertisements, and other promotional content on the web-pages, and separate graphics and color combinations followed to make them appear easily distinguishable from news content.
The On Your Mark YVR team is dedicated to providing readers the highest quality material. We strive to deliver a product with:
Adherence to Highest Professional Standards
- Appropriate newsmakers, celebrities, authentic news sources, and subject experts interviewed
- News sources appropriately quoted and news facts properly attributed to sources
- photos and captions/footnotes provided when appropriate
- Facts thoroughly researched and cross-checked
- Information made available on time
- Well-structured write-ups written in a coherent language
- Adherence to AP Style-book
- Grammatical correctness
- Choice of words, and punctuation etc.
- Proper sentence structure with smooth transition of ideas within paragraphs as well as within the whole news
- Inverted pyramid style followed in news-writing
Should you have any questions regarding our site, the authors or this policy, please feel to contact us. Thank you.
Editor-in-chief, Writer: Mark St. James
Click here for the Media Kit